Saturday, January 5, 2013

Home decor


Refinished my 12 year old son's baby dresser to match my espresso bedroom for $41!


I had used my son's dresser that used to be his changing table/dresser for 12 years, but now I wanted to update my bedroom with a more modern dark wood. This dresser had served me so well and was solid wood...very hard to find nowadays, so I didn't  want to let it go to waste and I definitely didn't  want to buy cheapy dresser for $100 that was just going to fall apart in a year. 


So I decided to try my hand at refinishing it!


Need:

  • Rust-Oleum Furniture Transformation Kit $35
  • Hardware $6

I love this Rust-Oleum product!! It was so easy, looks great, and there's plenty to do this dresser plus at least one night stand (definitely worth $35)! I did this project 8 months ago and there's still no chips or scratches! Did I say I love this stuff?! 


BEFORE


AFTER 


 In my bedroom...



No comments:

Post a Comment